House Watch Parkland
Don't let the anticipation of a well-deserved vacation blind you to the risks of leaving your Parkland home unprotected. Go ahead and plan your beach, vacation or city shopping holiday, but take precautions before you leave.
At Personal Home Management, we subscribe to the "better safe than sorry" philosophy, so before you head out, review your house watch checklist with us.
Personal Home Management provides excellent house watch services to give you the peace of mind you're looking for. Whether you are away on vacation or own a vacation property in Parkland, we can watch over your home to make sure your most valuable asset are is protected. You could always rely on our prompt, efficient and dedicated house watch services when entrusting us with your home in Parkland.
With years of experience, we offer you great house watch services in Parkland, which include but is not limited to the following:
- Checking windows, doors, garages and exteriors for any signs of entry.
- Ensuring air conditioning and /or furnace is functioning properly.
- Making sure all doors, windows and garage locks are secure and locked.
- Checking for signs of insects, rodents and other pests.
- Looking for roof or gutter damage, such as mold, mildew, or leaks.
- Running the sinks and showers, as well as flush toilet to prevent pipes from seizing.
In addition to House Watch Services in Palm Beach, Personal Home Management offers the following services for your home:
- Shutter Preparation
- Property Management for Rentals
- House Keeping
- Personal Shopping
- Vehicle Maintenance
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- Mail Pick Up
- Watering Plants
- And much, much more
Personal Home Management provides House Watch services in Parkland but is not limited to the following areas: Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, West Palm Beach, Palm Springs, Ocean Ridge, Briny Breezes, Atlantis, Lake Worth, Gulf Stream, Lake Clark Shores, Manalapan, Lantana, Lighthouse Point and Kings Point.